IU 13 accepts applications throughout the year. All applications received are logged and acknowledged. Applications are screened, and qualified applicants selected for the interview process will be contacted by Human Resources Services. All applications are retained on file for one year.
Lancaster-Lebanon IU 13 promotes professional growth and advancement for all of its staff members. IU 13 employees are encouraged to apply for any available position for which they are interested and qualified. To be considered, internal applicants should complete the online internal application. (Click here to view available positions and/or access internal application.)
- View a complete list of positions and apply online here. Professional applicants may also apply at PAEducator.net; however, please note that not all positions may be posted on the PA Educator.net site.
* All candidates for professional positions must possess a valid Pennsylvania Instructional certificate or appropriate licensure.
- View positions or apply online here.
NOTE: Effective December 1, 2008, in order to be in compliance with Pennsylvania State Board of Education Chapter 14, all individuals hired for paraprofessional positions, including paraeducators/teacher assistants and personal care assistants, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be considered a Qualified Educational Paraprofessional by meeting one of the following:
- Have an approved Credential of Competency issued by the PA Department of Education (copy of certificate required).
- Have earned an associate's degree or higher (copy of transcript required).
- Have earned 48 or more postsecondary credits (copy of transcript required).
- OR must be willing to complete the requirements to become a Qualified Educational Paraprofessional.
Valid PA Child Abuse Clearance (Issue date must be within past year)
Valid PA Criminal Record Check (Issue date must be within past year)
Valid FBI Fingerprint Check (Issue date must be within past year)
Current Physical (Issue date must be within past year)
Current Tuberculosis (TB) Test (Issue date must be within past three months)