How do families improve student learning by partnering with IU 13? More than 7,800 local children, along with their families and schools, rely on IU 13 each year for:
Learn how IU 13 can help your student reach his or her educational goals! Explore the wide range of preschool, regular education, and special education programs and services to the left.
- Early childhood education and services to promote a strong educational start for the youngest learners.
- Classroom instruction to meet the individual needs of K-12 students through special education and alternative education.
- Enrichment opportunities through seminars, camps, and academic competitions.
- Educational support including psychological and social work services; occupational, physical, and speech/language therapy; and English as a Second Language support.
- Preparation for life after school through School-to-Work, Job Training and Transition Services, and special education student activities.
For more information, please call 717-606-1738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.