Lancaster Lebanon IU13 is pleased to announce discount pricing for JAMF software renewals available to all Pennsylvania schools.
JAMF’s Casper Suite securely and efficiently manages any size iPad or Mac deployment.
- While it only takes a few minutes to get started with an Apple device, repeating the set up and configuration steps for hundreds of devices can be a time-consuming task. Count on the Casper Suite to automate the work for you.
- Schools can easily integrate with Apple's deployment programs to quickly pre-configure and scale their one-to-one or shared-device programs. This ensures a positive learning experience from the moment a student picks up their device.
- For more information, please visit https://www.jamfsoftware.com/solutions/education/
Existing Pennsylvania K-12 JAMF customers can purchase renewals, additional seat growth, training, and services at discounted rates from IU13.
There are three Casper Suite installation options:
- JAMF Cloud Hosted Subscription
- IU13 Hosted On Premise Subscription
- JAMF On Premise Subscription
Renewal, training, services and quote request inquiries should be directed to 717-606-1770 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All purchase orders should be sent to the address below.
Attn: Technology Services
1020 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Are you looking to begin using JAMF’s Casper Suite?
All first-time JAMF Casper Suite subscription licensing requests from K-12 schools in Pennsylvania will be directed to Apple for fulfillment. JAMF will facilitate the provision of the appropriate SKUs to Apple for quotation and order processing.
For first-time purchase inquiries, please contact email@example.com and provide your district name, contact information, and Apple representative’s name.