IU13 offers Lightspeed Systems program subscriptions. Lightspeed Systems provides innovative, comprehensive solutions for network security, filtering, monitoring, management, and optimization. Lightspeed is committed to helping schools of all sizes operate their networks effectively and efficiently, so educators can provide safe online teaching and learning environments.
Total Traffic Control, their flagship solution, gives schools best-of-breed network management and security with a single, comprehensive solution that includes Lightspeed Email Manager, Web Access Manager, Network Traffic Manager, and Security Manager.
The list of programs below includes both the individual programs as well as the available bundled programs. For detailed information on the individual or bundled programs, you may visit the Lightspeed Systems web site at www.lightspeedsystems.com.
For prices, please contact IU13 Statewide Software Sales either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 717-606-1810. Discounts are offered for multi-year purchases.
- Lightspeed Email Manager* - Archive, presort on, and manage communications while controlling spam
- Lightspeed Security Manager - Eliminate threats from viruses, spyware, and malware with desktop and gateway security
- Lightspeed Power Manager - Manage network energy costs with automated energy conservation. Power Manager can only be purchased in conjunction with TTC bundle or one of its components listed above
- Lightspeed Web Access Manager - Ensure safe and appropriate web surfing for all with customizable filtering
- Lightspeed Network Traffic Manager - Maintain network availability and performance with traffic and bandwidth management
- Lightspeed Total Traffic Control (TTC Bundle) - Includes Security Manger, Network Traffic Manager, Email Manager and Web Access Manager
- Lightspeed TTC and Power Manager Bundle - Includes the TTC bundle and Power Manager Subscriptions. Power Manager can only be purchased in conjunction with TTC bundle or one of its components listed above
- Lightspeed Rocket
- Lightspeed Rocket (Redundant)
POs for Lightspeed programs should be sent to Lightspeed Systems at:
Attn: Statewide Software Sales
1020 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Lightspeed Systems does provide multiyear discounts. On the pricing grid below you will find the price for a single year subscription as well as 2, 3, and 5 year subscriptions. Pricing is based subscriptions per computer.
- * The exception as noted by the asterisk above is Email Manager, which is based on the number of mailboxes.
PLEASE NOTE: All purchase orders must include a contact name, phone number and email address. Orders cannot be processed without this information.
IU13 is able to provide schools purchasing this software a consultant certified by LightSpeed to do installation/set-up services for this software.