Tuition-Based Community Education Classes and Tutoring
- What tuition-based classes are available?
- Is one-on-one tutoring available?
- What is the schedule and cost, and how do I sign up?
- Do you need to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)?
Our professional English teachers can help you improve your score. Visit IU13’s Knowledge4Solutions web site to watch a free PowerPoint that describes the test. You will also have the option to purchase evaluative feedback of your speaking and writing skills from an instructor.
- Click here for the PowerPoint, then select “Preview” to watch it.
- To purchase feedback, click here.
- Individual tutoring and Spanish translation are also available.
Yes. Please call 717-606-1708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on availability and rates.
Interested students must contact 717-606-1708 or email@example.com to register or for tuition rates. Pre-registration is required. Payment (check, money order, or Visa/MasterCard/Discover--no cash) will be taken during the first night of class.