Workforce Training Solutions
Explore training solutions below which are frequently requested by local employers, or contact us for a specialized solution to meet your business needs.
- Customer Service - This course will guide participants in fulfilling customers’ needs, communicating effectively, dealing with challenging customers, and properly documenting customer transactions.
- English as a Second Language - Targeted instruction is available to help workers with limited English language skills improve communication skills in the workplace.
- Foundation Skills - Training is designed for employees who need to acquire, or brush up on, basic skills such as math, reading comprehension, workplace communication, problem-solving and technical writing.
- GED Preparation - Training sessions are designed for individuals who desire to obtain a High School Equivalency (HSE) Certificate or review high school material prior to attending a college or university program.
- Soft Skills - Interaction with coworkers, work ethic, motivation, and interpersonal skills are all addressed in this training.
- Workplace Spanish Instruction - Training will help managers and others communicate more effectively with Spanish-speaking employees. Common workplace language is emphasized and participants are encouraged to bring specific communication issues to class.
Would you like to learn more about how IU13 can customize training to your employees' needs? Take our Needs Analysis here.
Classes are also available for individuals to enhance their job skills - view more here.