Personalized Learning Academy
Join the Journey! IU13 is ready to support you in meeting your district’s goals and learners’ needs through the Personalized Learning Academy (PLA)!
Professional Learning for Leadership Teams
The Personalized Learning Academy begins with the Fall Leadership Series of six sessions for District Team Leaders.*
* Designed for teams of 4-6 district administrators.
- Orientation Meeting - September 6, 2018, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- LEAP Surveys - October 2-December 15, 2018
- The Ideal Learning Experience - Bea McGarvey - October 11, 2018
- Learner-Centered Practices - Ryan Krohn - November 6, 2018
- Using Data to Lead Change - Brad Geise - January 8 & 9, 2019
- Customized District Action Planning - January-March 2019
Five Foundations for PLA
In addition to the Fall Leadership Series, districts select three Spring Segments from the Five Foundations for PLA.*
* For 25-30 participants per segment - Designed for Administrators, Principals, Instructional Coaches, Technology Integrators, Curriculum Supervisors, Department Chairs, and “Key” Teacher Leaders.
Five Foundations for PLA - Spring Segments (April-August 2019)
- Curriculum & Assessment: The Sound Foundation for Personalized Learning
- Project-Based Learning: A Learner-Centered Approach to Personalized Learning
- 21st Century Learning: A Framework for Successful Personalized Learning
- Technology Integration: Leveraging Resources for Personalized Learning
- Cognitive Rigor: Ensuring Depth & Complexity with Personalized Learning
IU13 Districts: $8,900 | Non-Member Districts: $9,900
“Tailoring learning for each student’s strengths, needs and interests–including enabling student voice and choice in what, how, when and where they learn–to provide flexibility and supports to ensure mastery of the highest standards possible.” iNACOL