News & Media
Annual IU13 Yard Sale – Benefiting Local Students
Be Part of An Amazing Event!
Mark your calendar for the annual IU13 Yard Sale on September 12th, 2015. This event is the single largest fundraiser for the Social Work Fund, which benefits the students served in our programs with much needed clothing, school supplies, etc. While the actual event is still a few months away, there are so many ways you can participate in this great event. Such as:
- Being a vendor - Download and send in your Vendor Registration Form.
- Promoting the event to your friends, family, neighbors, and “salers” (You know, those early risers)
- Volunteering (Now, during, or after the event)
- Donating items (Gently used items to be sold at the event)
Event Date: September 12, 2015, 7 AM-2 PM (Raindate: September 19, 2015)
Location: IU13 Lancaster County Office parking lot (Burle Business Park), 1020 New Holland Avenue, Lancaster, PA
- Volunteer Contact: Jill Leid (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vendor and Donation Contact: Melissa Leaman (Melissa_leaman@iu13.org)
- Donation Drop-off: As you begin cleaning or sorting through the storage closet this summer, please keep this event in mind. If you have items that are gently used, please consider donating them to be sold at the Yard Sale. Items may be dropped off every Monday, as listed below.
- Every Monday (5/18/15-9/7/15)
- Lobby of Lancaster County Office (1020 New Holland Avenue, Lancaster, PA)
- There will be a designated drop-off location.
- Gently used items only
- Items that do not sell will be donated to a local charity.
Thank you for your support!