Charting the Course for Student Success Starts Here!
Which way do we go? As a parent, a teacher, an administrator, an agency provider – would you jump at the chance to grab a valuable tool to chart a successful course for your child … your student … your young client?
Mark your calendar for June 21! Gearing up for its 23rd year, the Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 Education Conference focuses on developing a “map” to chart the course for student success. Join us at Lampeter-Strasburg High School (Lampeter, PA) to pursue innovative learning practices to support your students as they navigate the course for student success. So who should attend?
- Educators – including Teachers, Paraeducators, Specialists, and Supervisors
- Agency Personnel
- University Students
IU13 welcomes everyone who takes part in any aspect of the complex process of educating students to participate in this conference.
4 Reasons to Register Now:
- Did you ever ask, “Just how am I supposed to motivate these kids?” Keynote speaker Dr. Debbie Silver will address this critical question in her presentation “Fall Down 7 Times, Get Up 8: Teaching Kids to Succeed.” Don’t miss it!
- Learn from the experts! 20+ leaders in their field are lined up to address a wide range of key topics related to student success.
- Choose the sessions right for YOU! With 25 sessions ranging from STEM to Drug/Alcohol Trends to Mand Training to Tiered Approaches in Nonpublic Schools to Reading Fluency … and MORE … you’ll find high-quality training to meet your needs. Check out the whole list in the registration booklet.
- Time is running out … Registration closes on June 10, so sign up today. (Don’t wait and risk missing out on the sessions you want!)
Are you ready to learn more or register? View/download the conference brochure below. See you on June 21!