Training & Consultation
- Visit Events, Workshops & Classes for information on scheduled training opportunities on special education and other educational topics.
Training and Consultation (TaC) Team
The IU13 TaC Team provides training and consultation services which are federally funded through the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) and are available to all public school entities. The TaC Team provides information and customized training/consultations via workshops on site in school districts and at the IU13 Lancaster and Lebanon county offices.
Areas of training and consultation available include:
- Assistive Technology
- Autism and Inclusive Practices
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS-RtII)
- Paraprofessional Support
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Progress Monitoring and Data Analysis
View/Download our TaC Team brochure for more details and contacts.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 717-606-1738.