Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 (IU13) is pleased to announce a new partnership with TechSmith – the maker of best-in-class screen capture and video editing software solutions. Specifically, IU13 can now offer TechSmith’s Snagit and Camtasia software to schools and communities across the state for visual communication, course content creation, training documentation and more at negotiated pricing that is 100% unique to our organization. This partnership includes discounted sales of single licenses, group licenses, and even school-wide site licenses.
Keep a human element in flipped and blended learning. Include interactive quiz questions – true/false, multiple choice, or open-ended – to measure student comprehension.
- Easily record your screen and leverage templates to quickly create engaging videos
- Include webcam, animation, music, hotspots, and green screen
- Bring in educational content from YouTube, camera, or smartphone
- Add captions for ADA accessibility
Learn more by watching this video: https://tsc.techsmithrelay.com/3JMU
Create dynamic visuals for instruction or give personalized feedback on assignments. Explain complex concepts with crystal-clear images, templates, and recorded video lessons with webcam.
- Grab screenshots and combine them into templates or animated GIFs for easy instructions
- Enhance with words, arrows, blur, shapes, and highlight
- Record your screen, including webcam, and share with students
- Grab and replace text with OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
All pricing inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $7.50 processing fee for all orders. Orders for the software must be received on a school purchase order or a copy of the order on school letterhead with signature. All software purchased under this program is for school use only; programs may not be installed on personal computers.
TechSmith requires a contact name, phone number, and email address on all purchase orders. Orders cannot be processed without this information.