Preparing Lebanon Youth for Career Success - Info. for Youth
Are you ready for your future?
The employment and training programs offer youth in Lebanon County an opportunity to learn, grow and establish a career path. The goal of this program is to provide education, training and skill development so that your employment goals can be reached.
How can we help you?
Are you 14-18 years old and in school?
We'll help you develop important job skills, receive on-the-job support, and get real work experience - that's paid! Our 5-6 week summer work program and weeklong summer camps at Harrisburg University will set you on the path to success.
Are you 16-24 years old and out of school?
We're here to support you as you set and achieve your career goals. Paid internships, help finding a job, and support with what you need to succeed at work are all part of our range of services and supports tailored to your needs. Plus, we partner with many Lebanon businesses, school districts, and colleges to help you on your way to career success!
How do you get started?
Call/text/or email us to find out if you're eligible and to set up your first appointment.
Contact Laura Horst at email@example.com, 717-947-1602 (call), or 484-816-6603 (text).
What happens at your appointments?
Here's what to bring, if you have it:
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or Drop-out Letter (for out-of-school youth/young adults only)
Here's what you'll do at the appointments:
- First appointment - This will take about one hour. You'll complete paperwork and "Careerscope" to help identify your skills and interests.
- Second appointment - This will take about two hours. You'll complete an application and take the TABE assessment (for out-of-school youth/young adults only) to help plan your next steps.
Questions or not sure if this is for you?
We're happy to talk with you, answer your questions, and to see if our program is right for you. Please contact Laura Horst at firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-947-1602 (call), or 484-816-6603 (text).
For more information:
- If you are under 18, please ask your school counselor for more information or ask your parent to complete the form below.
- If you are 18 or over, please submit the form below for more information.