- Access the full eLearning Toolkit.
Online Learning Resources for Educators and Parents to Support Students
This collection of tools, resources, and strategies has been created for parents, educators, and administrators to assist in supporting students as they engage in online learning. The resources listed on this website exist due to the collaborative effort of many via the Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units (PAIU).
We hope that this dynamic and growing library will be a valuable toolkit for teaching and learning in an online environment.
(Also, please note that it is always important to read and abide by the terms of service for each tool, resource, and content provider before implementing.)
- Parent Resources – This page provides resources to support parents in implementing eLearning initiatives: tutorials, guides, tips & tricks, and more.
For Educators and Administrators
- Accessibility– This page provides accessibility options for use of computers, mobile devices, and apps, as well as ideas for providing access for students with disabilities.
- Cyber Education – LLVS – This page provides an overview of cyber education options by IU13 Lancaster-Lebanon Virtual Solutions.
- Educational Tools/Resources – This page provides resources and tools that are available for use for all content- and grade-level areas. These resources are presentational, interactive, strategy-driven, and practice-oriented.
- English Learner Resources – This page provides English Learner resources including online, paper and pencil, phone, professional learning, and translation tools & options.
- Gifted Learner Resources – This page contains a variety of resources specifically designed for gifted learners, but many entries are useful for all students in need of academic enrichment.
- Instructional Content – This page provides instructional content resources that are available for free or have recently been made available for free for instructional content use for eLearning.
- Instructional Strategies – This page provides resources to support teachers with pedagogy and instructional strategies when planning/implementing distance learning initiatives.
- Pencil & Paper Resources – This page provides resources to support learning using pencil and paper resources.
- Special Education Resources – This page provides resources for special education support.
- Teacher Support Guides – This page provides resources to support teachers in implementing eLearning initiatives: tutorials, guides, tips & tricks, and more.
Professional eLearning (for Educators)
Are you looking for some live and asynchronous professional eLearning by our IU13 consultants/specialists?
- Check out the forums schedule listing our professional elearning sessions available for educators. Also, check out the recorded sessions.
- Continue to revisit this schedule for newly added professional learning events.