LoTi Digital Age Survey Profiler Subscription
As part of an ongoing research project, the National Business Education Alliance is sponsoring complimentary access to the LoTi Digital Age Survey through June 2017.
The LoTi Digital Age Survey for teachers and instructional leaders pinpoints correlations between digital infrastructure/school climate variables and the level of digital learning on campus, providing district planning teams with targeted, data-driven information for future staff development interventions, hardware purchases, and grant applications. In addition, the survey results provide each participating teacher and building leader with a complimentary report that includes their individual survey results and recommended resources consistent with the U.S. Department of Education Future Ready Schools initiative and aligned to the LoTi (Levels of Teaching Innovation) Framework, H.E.A.T. (Higher order thinking, Engaged learning, Authentic connections, Technology use) Framework, Digital Age Best Practices, the ISTE Standards for Teachers and Administrators, and related frameworks. Individual results include links to suggested professional development and instructional resources that are personalized based on your survey results.
Individual results are complimentary; Aggregated group reporting results are available for an annual fee of $495 per school building within a district.
Take a Sample LoTi Digital Age Survey
- Go to the LoTi Lounge site: www.lotilounge.com
- Enter the demo account login
- Username: demosurvey
- Password: demosurvey
- Complete the survey as a teacher or leader
LoTi Digital Age Survey Artifacts
- Register and Take a Survey
- Research Info: Finding the Missing Link to Effective Technology Use in Schools White Paper
- LoTi Action Research
Aggregate Group Reporting
- $495 per school building within a district
- Pre/Post survey available upon request
- Measure the efficiency of 1:1 implementation
- Fulfill grant reporting requirements
- Detailed statistical analysis of group data
- Valuable resource for Future Ready Schools
- Recommended interventions for professional planning
(If you have difficulty completing the form below or do not see a "submit" button at the bottom, open the form in a new window here.)