Specialized Services at IU13 provides a variety of services directly to children, adults, and/or families. Many services are covered by private insurance or Medical Assistance.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnostic evaluations
- Individual psychotherapy
- Family therapy
- Agency consultation
- Professional Development Workshops
Learn more about Autism Solutions here.
Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- For children aged 2 ½ to 7 who present behavioral challenges
- Live coaching via observations through a one-way mirror
- Evidence-based interventions
- Designated goals to determine success
Learn more about Parent-Child Interaction Therapy here.
- Services provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Interventions based upon axioms of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Clear-cut goals and data-based decisions
- Behavioral consultations to parents and service agencies
Learn more about Behavioral Consultations here.
Please call 717-606-1683 to learn more or to set up an appointment.