Students & Families
More than 7,800 children—from birth to age 21—are served by IU13 each year.
We help students and families improve learning in many areas, from early childhood education and classroom instruction all the way to support services such as speech therapy and job skill training.
Learn how IU13 can help your student reach his or her educational goals. Explore our wide range of preschool, regular education, and special education programs and services below.Explore Students & Families
- Evaluating Children for Services
- Services for Young Children (Birth to PreK)
- General Education (PreK-12)
- Special Education (K-12)
- Adult Education
- Nonpublic School Services
- Local School Districts
- Job Opportunities at IU13
- Resources for Families