Learn, Prepare ... SUCCEED!
Join the thousands of Lancaster and Lebanon county adult learners — plus families, employers, and schools — benefiting from IU13 Community Education programs and services.
- Adult learners can take classes to improve their basic skills, prepare for the High School Equivalency Testing (GED or HiSET), learn English, or develop job skills.
- Parents can participate in learning programs with their children (Family Literacy classes) to benefit the whole family.
- Employers can arrange for classes and training through IU13 on- or off-site to help employees increase their work skills.
- Schools can arrange for a variety of services, including workshops for parents, coaching for educators, English instruction for international students, and more.
- About Us
- Adult Education Classes
- High School Equivalency Testing (GED/HiSET)
- Refugee/Immigrant Services
- Services for Schools
- Workplace Services
- Lebanon Youth Careers
- Success Stories
- Additional Resources
- Contact Us
- Support IU13 Community Education