Elementary & Secondary Technology Conferences
Elementary Technology Conference held on December 13, 2021
Secondary Technology Conference held on December 14, 2021
Two options for 2021, in-person or virtual! The Annual Elementary Technology Conference (Dec. 13th) is designed especially for K-6 educators, while the Secondary Technology Conference (Dec. 14th) is designed especially for 7-12 educators. Join your colleagues as they share ways to engage your students with technology-rich lessons and ideas. Choose from 30+ sessions on instructional best practices to online educational tools and more!
We are excited to offer sessions that will present ideas for technology use in all classrooms and subjects plus sessions that will focus on specific content areas. Check out our 2020 Virtual Elementary & Secondary Technology Conference website for more details.
We know you need flexibility!
- Attend live in-person sessions at The Conference and Training Center at IU13.
- Attend live streaming sessions or on-demand sessions during the conference, or watch them on-demand on your own time.
- Attend during lunch, flex time, before, during, or after school.
- Attend when you can, an hour here or there.
- All recorded sessions will be available for access up to 90 days following the conference.
District-wide pricing is also available, which includes district-wide access to all live streaming and on-demand Elementary and Secondary Technology Conference (ETC and STC) sessions through June 30, 2022.
Registration Coming Soon!