Technology Management Career Pathway Program
**At this time, due to COVID-19, we will not be offering the Career Pathways Internships for 2021.**
The IU13 Technology Department is launching a Technology Management Career Pathway Program that focuses on giving students the skills they need to enter college or a technical program in the field of Information Technology.
IU13’s Technology Management Career Pathway internship program is designed to give students mentorship, online coursework, hands-on training, and the ability to prepare and take a Microsoft certification test.
Participants will have the option to participate in one of three career pathways:
- Data Science – Database Fundamentals (view syllabus)
- IT Infrastructure – Windows Server Administration Fundamentals (view syllabus)
- IT Infrastructure – Networking Fundamentals (view syllabus)
*More pathways are being considered such as programming, app development, and software development fundamentals.
Join the Program
We are looking to grow and expand the program. We are in search of:
- Junior or Senior students who are interested in learning more about the field of Information Technology and who are interested in participating in our program starting January 2020. Interested students should fill out this form. We will contact the student’s guidance counselor to determine if the student is a good candidate for the program. The deadline for submission for the 2019-20 school year was November 30, 2019. Please visit the site in September 2020 to apply for the 2020-21 school year.
- Two (2) district technology departments to volunteer to host students during the summer internship portion of the program at their district. IU13 will supply all needed curriculum, hardware, software, and costs associated with the program. Interested districts should contact Tiana Orosco at firstname.lastname@example.org.