Teaching & Learning Collaborative Professional Learning Offerings
The IU13 Teaching and Learning Collaborative (TLC) has developed a variety of high-quality, professional learning sessions. Each session description indicates whether the session will be conducted face-to-face or virtual, synchronously or asynchronously. Some of the asynchronous sessions below are non-facilitated, and others are facilitated, which means that the facilitator will provide feedback on activities and assignments as you complete the session at your own time and pace.
For each of our professional development offerings, additional details regarding meeting dates and pricing can be found by clicking on the registration link. All professional development sessions require pre-registration via Frontline Professional Learning.
Explore the full 2022-2023 TLC Catalog below for additional live and online professional learning opportunities — and meet our TLC Team here!
NOTE: Click on the image above for fullscreen (and to use the “download PDF” if desired). Hover to use the right/left arrows to “turn” pages.
- Learn more or register for upcoming TLC professional learning opportunities below.
Professional Learning Offerings
Explore Upcoming TLC Training Sessions
Explore TLC Job-Alike/Networking Meetings
- Each session description indicates whether the session will be conducted face-to-face or virtual. Please click on the “register” link to learn more.
- Each session description indicates whether it is synchronous or asynchronous.
- Registration details for asynchronous learning sessions also include completion dates and if a date/time is scheduled for a Zoom orientation or synchronous “kickoff.”
- Please contact the session facilitator or Stephanie Fyock (email@example.com | 717-606-1809) with any questions.
Professional Development & Workshops
To view current professional development and workshops, please view the following catalogs:
• Instructional Technology Services
• Social Studies
• Curriculum and Instruction
• English Language Development
The TLC Team facilitates a variety of meetings where educators working in similar positions or on similar initiatives can gather to learn, collaborate, share insights, and network. Among the variety of offerings are those below. For questions on these or other opportunities for collaboration offered by the TLC Team, please contact Stephanie Fyock (firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-606-1809).
TLC Leadership Collaborative
- IU13 Career Readiness Collaborative, ELD Administrators’ Collaborative, Literacy Leaders’ Collaborative, STEM Leadership Collaborative, Principals’ Collaborative
The purpose of the IU13 Leadership Collaborative (LC) Meetings is to give School Administrators, Content Leads, and Coordinators the opportunity to stay informed of the most current information from the PDE and professional organizations and share that information with colleagues in their school or district. These meetings provide school and district leaders with the ability to engage in collaborative professional learning, network, and problem-solve with other job-alike professionals, and provide valuable feedback about regional needs.
Dates and registration information can be found for the following Leadership Collaborative meetings below:
Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
The purpose of the PLC Meetings is to give subject educators an opportunity to:
- Engage in discussions about discipline-specific best practices in remote or blended learning environments.
- Stay informed of the most current information from the PDE and professional organizations, and share that information with colleagues in their school or district.
- Engage in collegial professional development activities for the purpose of building their own capacity to strengthen standards-aligned systems at the classroom, building, and district levels.
- Serve as a collaborative resource for regional professional development activities.
- Network and engage in collegial dialogue with other “job-alike” professionals.
Curriculum and Instruction PLC Meetings include individual PLCs during after school hours in the following areas: Elementary STEM, K-12 Science, K-12 Mathematics, K-12 Technology and Engineering, K-12 Social Studies, K-12 Literacy, K-12 Health & Physical Education, English Language Development.
- View/Download the Curriculum & Instruction PLC Flyer for more details.
Educational Technology PLC Meetings include Enriched Virtual Forum, eSports, Lancaster-Lebanon Virtual Solutions Advisor Meetings, Librarians’ Collaborative, Tech Media Integrators’ Collaborative, Virtual Teacher Networking Collaborative
- View/Download the Educational Technology PLC Flyer for more details