IU13 Class and Program Resources
- 103 Nondiscrimination/Discriminatory Harassment – Educational Programs/Services
- 105.1 Review of Instructional Materials by Parents/Guardians and Students
- 145 School Wellness
- 203.1 HIV Infection
- 204 Attendance
- 209.2 Food Allergy Management
- 209.3 Diabetes Management
- 210.1 Possession/Use of Asthma Inhalers/Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- 218.1 Weapons
- 220 Student Expression/Distribution and Posting of Materials
- 222 Tobacco Use
- 226 Searches
- 227 Controlled Substances/Paraphernalia
- 237 Electronic Devices
- 249 Bullying/Cyberbullying
- 250 Student Recruitment
- 314.1 HIV Infection
- 806 Child Abuse
- 815 Electronic Information Access/Acceptable Use
- 815.2 Use of Livestream Video on Intermediate Unit Property
- 831 Naloxone Administration in Schools
- 824 Maintaining Professional Adult/Student Boundaries
- 906 Public Complaints
*Please click here to access all current IU13 board policies.
School Food Service
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.