Learn, Prepare ... SUCCEED!
Join the thousands of Lancaster and Lebanon county adult learners — plus families, employers, and schools — benefiting from IU13 Community Education programs and services.
- Adult learners can take classes to improve their basic skills, prepare for the GED, learn English, or develop job skills.
- Parents can participate in learning programs with their children (Family Literacy classes) to benefit the whole family.
- Employers can arrange for classes and training through IU13 on- or off-site to help employees increase their work skills.
- Schools can arrange for a variety of services, including workshops for parents, coaching for educators, English instruction for international students, and more.
- GED Testing
- Pearson VUE and iTEP Testing
- Services for Employers
- Services for Refugees & Immigrants
- Services for Schools
- Success Stories
- Additional Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us